Dynamic Haunted House Acting
This time Allen delves deeper than the basics and gets into the meat of Haunted House acting. Concepts like teamwork and rituals as well as more scare tips make this DVD a great companion to Volume 1! Over two hours long!
PLACEHOLDER - EDIT YOU'LL LEARN BELOW
* What makes a good haunt actor
* How to set up a scare
* How to maximize scares with teamwork
* Get the “golden key” to guest body fluids
* Bring sport science to haunt acting
* Get into character and stay there
* Mask and costume mysteries revealed
* How to lessen Monday morning pains
* How to play movie characters
* Keeping customers “in the zone” and MORE!